About Me

My photo
I am a retired English teacher and department head, the mother of three grand mother of four, and have been married to the same man for 52 years. I subscribe to Dr. PM Forni's concept of Civility. I was born in South Philadelphia and grew up in the 'burbs. I love soft pretzels and cheesesteaks, the Phillies, the Eagles, and San Diego. I love being Mom, Aunt Kathy, Nona Kathy, and Teacher. I spend a lot of time in my gardens in the spring and summer, and in the winter I plan what I'm going to plant. I also am an avid reader and photographer.

Translator!

Monday, December 7, 2009

....And the Day After








Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

I love your home! That color is one of my favorite colors to paint a house. And your Christmas evergreens just add to its coziness. If I was driving by, I would definately say how pretty your house is.

Lena said...

very beautiful home. I love how nicely you have it decorated and it looks so festive with the snow!! Could be a Christmas card!

happyone said...

Looks like Christmas at your house! :-)
Very Pretty!!

Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

Your house is beautiful! The snow and decorations are so festive. We didn't get any snow - only cold rain.

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful house Kathy! It looks fantastic all dressed-up for Christmas! The snow looks so pretty, too! The room with all the windows and the cast iron stove is so cozy.

beachgirl said...

Christmas!!!!!
I will have to take a good picture using the tripod of my tropical paradise.
I love your house. So pretty.

jane said...

so pretty...your home belongs on a christmas card. hugs!

Two Minute Takes said...

The photos of your decorated home could grace a Christmas Card. So very pretty and welcoming. Here in Perth, Ontario the amount of snow you received would be considered a "dusting!"