About Me

My photo
I am a retired English teacher and department head, the mother of three grand mother of four, and have been married to the same man for 52 years. I subscribe to Dr. PM Forni's concept of Civility. I was born in South Philadelphia and grew up in the 'burbs. I love soft pretzels and cheesesteaks, the Phillies, the Eagles, and San Diego. I love being Mom, Aunt Kathy, Nona Kathy, and Teacher. I spend a lot of time in my gardens in the spring and summer, and in the winter I plan what I'm going to plant. I also am an avid reader and photographer.

Translator!

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Coming to You From a New Computer!

 I made the transition yesterday.  Or began it...  There's a strong learning curve and this old dog...well, you get it.  But I strongly believe that change, while sometimes painful, is very good for the soul.  "Complacency is the hobgoblin of little minds."  RWE

Now I'm hoping to be able to include pictures of our gardens and from our walks.  Taking daily photos was something we initiated during the Pandemic. Today, however oday, I'm going to try to publish some of our garden photos...

Some have asked about my gardening, specifically is it too much, or when is enough enough?  My answer is it's enough when it no longer brings me joy.  And right now these gardens, the flowers, the blooms and some of the critters they attract bring us both great joy.


 
















No comments: